Founded in 1454, the Church was neighbour with the Convent of the Minor Observant Friars, replaced in 1828 by the “Retreatants” Fathers. Today the monastery houses the St. Joseph Institute, run by the Baptistines Sisters.The portal in tufa stone and atrium are still the original ones from the first Conventual Building. Inside, the church is composed by a only nave, one choir and the main altar. The marble altarpiece was carved in 1533 and represents Our Lady with the Child. On Her sides, the satues of St. Francesco and St. Antonio.