Cathedral, dedicated to the patron San Liberale, is located in the heart of historic center, within the perimeter of Castle, next to Museo Casa Giorgione. Current Cathedral factory, dating back to the 18th century, was built according to a project by Francesco Maria Preti and it is a clear example of neoclassical architecture. The interior has a single nave, with a Latin cross plant and a dome. Behind the high altar there is Descent to the Limbo, by Giambattista Ponchino, while on the sides are Death of St. Severo, by Domenico Pellegrinie, and Martyrdom of St. Sebastian, by Palma il Giovane. In Costanzo Chapel finds the most significant work of art, the so-called Pala di Castelfranco, by Giorgione (1502), on commission of rich Costanzo family. Stolen in 1972, the work is back in Duomo, restored in 2006.