This typical Venetian villa, dubbed "the Paradise", is represented for the first time in 1571, in a map designed by Federico Beltramin. It was a mighty court building, with massive towers on the corners and some adjacencies that stretched outwards. To the east, preceded by a fishpond, stood a dovecote. The park is by architects Francesco Bagnara and Marco Quignon, who is credited with the project of the amphitheater known as "Cavallerizza". Villa is now owned by University of Padua, which has taken care of its restoration.