Chiesa di San Domenico
Present church was designed by Carlo Marchionni in 1763. Following the 1930 earthquake, the top of the facade was altered by the insertion of reinforced concrete structures to repair the damage. Venerated image Madonna from the previous church and already placed in a side chapel was destroyed, as two statues of Dominican saints Joachim Varlè and some paintings. The interior, of massive proportions, with a single nave and a barrel vault with lunettes, important paintings, including two masterpieces: Annunciation by Guercino and Crucifixion by Titian. Sculptors Maltoni and Morelli took care to restore decorative elements of the church damaged by the bombings of Second World War.