Born in the S.A.V. as Business Museum, it exhibits a collection of glazing artifacts ranging from 1650 to today, as well as tools and supports for the working of glass. The collection includes: art glass and glass for pharmaceutical use. The glassworks date back to the eleventh century, while the Statutes to 1495, appointing the corporation known as the "Glass University". In the gardens is placed a demo furnace for the production of glass blown, frequently turned to integration of the museum visit. Among the activities, exhibitions, studies and research, conferences, awards and competitions.