Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata
The building was constructed in 1627 went to replace old church of the late fifteenth century that was destroyed by a flood. Church is the result of restoration of early eighteenth-century by Ferdinando Sanfelice, who designed monumental bell tower set to four superimposed architectural orders. The facade is divided horizontally by a string course and vertically eight pilasters. The interior, covered by a barrel vault, has a single nave with an apse and cupola externally in majolica. The main marble altar was built in the eighteenth century by Matteo Bottiglieri and Filippo and Giovanni Ragozzino. By Pasquale Avallone are the rounds of the side chapels and the transept depicting Prophets (1913). Of significant importance is wooden organ of 1880 in neo-Gothic style, by Giovanni Battista De Lorenzi.