Cappella di S. Antonio
St. Anthony's Chapel dates back to 1869. It was built by the will of Molinari family, who had a desire to build a rural chapel open to the public in honor of Saint in a fund they own. In 1871 the chapel was consecrated and donated to parish of Maria SS. Annunziata. Inside are a wooden statue of 1899, a painting of St. Anthony and a fresco depicting Sacrifice of Abraham.