Lucca, MUSEO DEL RISORGIMENTO c
Architecture

Museo del Risorgimento di Lucca

Cortile degli Svizzeri, 6, Lucca

The Museum, currently has a phase of rearrangement, preserving and exhibiting relics about the Italian history of the period from 1821 to the First World War. The origin of the museum dates back to 1925, when, by the National Association of ex-combatants, was opened a war museum in the fort of San Donato. The war museum was located from 1929 to 1951 at Villa Guinigi. It was then closed, until in 1985 it was reopened in Palazzo Ducale as Museum of Risorgimento.

Potrebbero interessarti