Chiesa di Santa Chiara (già di S. Antonio Abate)
Consecrated in 1552 and annexed to Convent, it has a single entrance with a portal in stone made by local workers, even if nature calls reminiscences of fifteenth century in the friezes that adorn median strips of the stem, enclosed by columns. During the restoration of 1957 they were replaced the tuffs of the stairs and wooden coffered ceiling. Are original tiled floor of '700 and three gilded wooden altars in Baroque style. Precious blades that adorned the altars, including San Nicola di Bari by Solimena, can be seen today at Chiesa Matrice.
* By Franco del Buono.