Palazzo Municipio - Ex Convento di San Francesco di Paola
Former Convent of Minimi was founded by will of Mayor Caesar Garritano and his wife, Eleonora Del Buono, in 1623. New dormitory was added later at the expense of Marquis Gennaro de Mendoza. Convent, abolished in 1810, was consecrated again in 1859 and intended to town hall after Unification of Italy. It still retains inner architectural structure and several original works.
*By Franco Del Buono.