Garden located in the Oltrarno district, below the Piazzale Michelangelo. Made in 1865 by the same architect of the Piazzale, Giuseppe Poggi, on behalf of the City of Florence. Properties of Filipinos fathers, former "St. Francis Podere", was divided into terraces by Attilio Pucci, who used its position and retaining walls to collect roses. The irrigation system is formed by a tank placed at the top, in the vicinity of Piazzale, and by a duct which carries water up to the numerous sockets. In 1998 the Japanese architect Yasuo Kitayama gave haven Japanese Shorai, from the city of Kyoto and the Zen Temple Kōdai-ji. Since September 2011, the Garden is home to ten bronze sculptures and two plaster casts by the Belgian artist Jean-Michel Folon.