Religious building

Chiesa di San Pietro

Piazza Gioberti, 1, Fidenza, (Parma)

Built between 1603 and 1613 by Augustinian hermits on the site of a former 12th-century church, Baroque church was designed by architect Maurizio Bacchini. The interiors were enriched towards the end of the eighteenth century. The adjoining Convent, built at the end of the 17th century by architect Carlo Draghi, was then used as a headquarters for government offices.

Potrebbero interessarti