Immaculate Conception's Church dates from the second half of the eighteenth century. It presents a sober statement in Lecce stone, moved by high pilasters and two niches on either side of the entrance, containing the statues of St. Anthony of Padua and St. Francis of Paola. The interior, set to a plant with a single nave with three arches on each side, has a vaulted roof edge. The only architectural elements that characterize it are a Baroque altar dedicated to Immaculate Our Lady and two lodges which house the choir and the pipe organ. There is a statue of 1871. For the collapse of the old parish St. Sophia's Church, was the Mother Church from 1932 to 1939.