Palazzo del Governatorato
The Governor's Palace of Vatican City is the headquarters of the Pontifical Commission of the State (legislative power). The Governor's Palace is located in the Vatican Gardens, behind the St. Peter's Basilica. Formed by the union of three massive buildings, it was built in Eclectic style between 1927 and 1931 by engineer Giuseppe Momo. Annexed to the Palace is the Cchurch of St. Mary Queen of the Family (or Santa Marta), by the same Momo.