Synagogue with its Museum is an eighteenth century building. It maintains a simple Neoclassical facade with a portal framed by four columns in Ionic style, supporting a pediment with written-wishing. Inside, a vestibule, to which left side is the entrance to the choir and small temple (a room reserved for minor rites and plastered with memorial stones of the community), to the right side we find the access to the stairs of women's gallery. At the center a small dome resting on four faux marble columns. Almost all banks, in solid walnut, have a brass plate engraved with the name of the owner and number of place. Presbytery contains a table for sacred texts and some wooden supports for the reading of Torah. On the bottom, Holy Ark is work by Bonzanigo workshop, masterpiece of craftsmanship made in 1809, consists of eight carved and gilded panels. Synagogue houses small but important museum, which exhibits liturgical objects and various testimonies of Jewish presence in Asti.