Palazzo di Città
Town Hall is a Baroque building site of the city council and the mayor's office, is also the headquarters of Council of Asti Palio. By Medieval origin, it was Town Hall in different periods. Since 1558, when Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy gave the building to Asti community. Was renovated and enlarged in the eighteenth century by Benedetto Alfieri, it is located in Piazza San Secondo alongside homonymous collegiate dedicated to patron saint of the city. Inside, among various frescoed rooms, is possibie also admire Hall of Distinguished People.