This huge monumental area is within a building constructed in 1120 and restructured in the 14thcentury. It includes St. Pietro in Consavia Church, a square building built in 1467 and Ospizio dei Pellegrini, cloister built in the 12th to 15thcenturies. The building now houses a contemporary and modern art exhibition. Archaeological Museum is entered from the cloister. It is located in former Pellegini Hospital. It contains collections of local and Etruscan-Italic archaeological finds and a room set aside for Egyptian and paleontological sections with an important collection from Tertiary period.