Chiesa di Sant'Elia (o dei Gesuiti)
St. Elias's Church was built in conjunction with adjacent College of Jesuit Fathers as the residence of local community. The first Jesuits arrived in Amantea around 1620 and they returned after a period of absence in 1652. Church dates back to 1663, when architect Carlo Quercia's father designed a square building with characteristic domed in shape of bowl, rebuilt after the collapse of 1690, just call confidentially by 'a gavita. Inside there are quite valuable works.