Chiesa di Santa Maria La Pinta (ex Cnvento Cappuccini)
On September 13, 1607, noble Rutilio Cavallo made a donation to Order of Capuchins in a land located on the slopes of the hillock named Alimena, because it was built a monastery with adjoining church, under the naming of Santa Maria di Porto Salvo. Convent was seventeen cells, inhabited in 1650 by five Capuchin Fathers. It was suppressed by Joachim Murat in 1811 and bought by Cavallo family. After the fall of Napoleon and the return of Bourbons, at the church it was formed parish of Santa Maria la Pinta. Church was destroyed during Allied bombing in 1943, it has since been rebuilt and is now a parish seat. In adjacent former convent structure are were obtained private homes.