Collegiata di San Biagio (Chiesa Matrice)
Collegiate Church of St. Blaise is the main place of worship in the city of Amantea. Duomo stands on the site formerly occupied by Greek rite church of St. Pantaleo, reduced to the rank of Chapel with the arrival of Normans. During the twelfth century was built the first church of Latin rite dedicated to St. Blaise. After the earthquake of 1638 the church was badly damaged, that it behaved abandonment. In 1677 Giovan Battista Di Lauro, member of a powerful amanteana family, expanded old chapel before dedicating to Our Lady of Suffrage, on the orders of the bishop of Tropea, Luigi Morales, to St. Blaise, giving it present appearance.