Palazzo delle Clarisse
Palace was built in the early seventeenth century as seat of Clarisse Convent and this remained until 1806, when French, as a result of the siege of Amantea, confiscated along with other church property and then sold it to Marquis de Luca di Lizzano who made it his noble residence. Marquis De Luca lived in Palace until 1977. Following a period of severe neglect and decay, the building was purchased and restored by current owner, by Prof. Fausto Perri. Palace now hosts cultural and commercial activities. Among other things it is seat of Arrischiati Acadmy, Copy of Author's Museum and a restaurant.