Point of interest

Faro di Capo Vaticano

Strada Comunale Capo Vaticano, Ricadi, (Vibo Valentia)

The Capo Vaticano Lighthouse (Ricadi, VV), located at 100 meters above sea level, was built in 1870 and activated for the first time in 1885. It is a cylindrical tower of a building on one floor, with a roof terrace. It presents a system in optical rotating, with a white light at four flashes intermittently twenty seconds. The Lighthouse can be reached through a scenic trail, overlooking the bays of Capo Vaticano.

Potrebbero interessarti