Pisa, MUSEO DELLA GRAFICA c
Architecture

Museo della grafica

Galileo Galilei, 9, Pisa

Born in 1958 on the initiative of Carlo Ludovico Raggianti, is a collection of contemporary graphic design. It is very active in various national and international locations, where it provides the consultation of an extensive bibliographic documentation from the fifties to the seventies. Currently, the collection is in a new venue in a historic building, Palazzo Lanfranchi, home of the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions.

 

Potrebbero interessarti