The old Cathedral was built in the sixteenth century. A short time from its construction, the Church was destroyed by earthquakes and rebuilt in the nineteenth century with a single nave. The current structure has a Latin cross, with three naves, quadrangular apse and dome enclosed outside by a lantern. The building, in Neoclassical style, is introduced by a stone staircase in green stone from Reventino. The facade is characterized by the large tympanum, under which are placed the three entrance doors. The interior is spacious, decorated with precious marble pulpit, a nineteenth century organ and stucco dating back to 1815 and 1818, by Pietro Procopio and Gregory Cianflone. The central nave is dedicated to St. Pancrazio, covered by a barrel vault with panels depicting "The Adoration of the Magi", the "Wedding at Cana" and "Baptism of Jesus". Much of the pictorial contents of the Church are attributed to Pallone. The lateral naves are topped by a cross vault and are bounded by altars with figures of Saints.