Palazzo San Giuliano
Located on University Square, houses its administrative offices. Designed by Giovan Battista Vaccarini, it was built in 1738 for the Paterno family. The Palace has been remodeled several times, but the facades remained almost intact. In the early years of the twentieth century housed the Machiavelli Theater, in which he starred the great actor Angelo Musco. Of particular interest is the majestic door in polychrome marble, flanked by two marble columns. By Vaccarini also the original staircase with two flights and columned portico at the bottom of the courtyard.