Palazzo del Seminario dei Chierici
The Palace has a very complex structure and is connected to the Cathedral by a walkway above Uzeda Gate. Once owned by the Church, when it was built, after the terrible earthquake of 1693, it was partially built on the walls of Charles V. The project was by the architect Alonzo di Benedetto. The statement is made with inserts of white ashlar stone of Ispica on a dark plaster, made by volcanic sand. Notable large windows of the facade with gable omega, and the shelves of the balconies of the first floor.