In the center of the country, the "Bottega" is a small two-story building dating from the early nineteenth century. After being the home of Vellini family, it was transformed into a workshop in 1928. The stone structure was fully restored in respect of materials and manufacturing technology original. The building preserves inside the typical environments of work of "su ferreri": the wooden frame for the shoeing of work animals, the forge and the amount sandstone for sharpening tools. On the first floor it is recalled the work of the blacksmith in its material and symbolic values, and is told the story of the family through testimonies and photographs.