Trulli of Alberobello, fall since 1996 among UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Trulli characterize the entire landscape of Valle d'Itria and Murgia Valley. The first structures date back to 1481, when the Counts of Conversano D'Acquaviva D'Aragona imposed the peasants to build only with dry stone, without mortar, so that their houses were easy to demolish. The peasants thus adopted the simplest spontaneous and self-supporting form of architecture: a cone made up of overlapping stone circles, lining them in a solid dome. The roofs are embellished with decorative pinnacles that represent the "signature of the master", with shapes inspired by symbolic, mystical and profane elements.