Strada Statale 17, Roccaraso, (L'Aquila)
The church lies on the cattle-track from L'Aquila to the Adriatic coast. Place of rest and lodging for shepherds and sheep traveling towards the seaside pastures, the church has an imposing Renaissance façade dated 1558. The interior consists of a single nave concluding in a polygonal apse with two chapels on the sides, which are the arms of the transept. Under a triumphal arch there is a Baroque altar. Built against the right wall of the church there is a hall which functioned once as a lodging for shepherds and sheep.