c
Historical building

Kurhaus

Corso della Libertà, 33, Merano, (Bolzano/Bozen)

Merano Kurhaus, built in 1874 by Josef Czerny, renovated and expanded between 1912 and 1914 by Viennese architect Friedrich Ohmann, is one of the symbols of thermae of South Tyrol and one of the masterpieces in Art Nouveau style of Alpine area. The building is home to many events, including Merano Wine Festival and Merano Music Weeks. Kurhaus houses since 1993 theater hall "Theater in der Altstadt".

Potrebbero interessarti