Chiesa di Sant'Andrea c
Religious building

Chiesa di Sant'Andrea

Via Felice Cavallotti, 43, Viareggio, (Lucca)

The Church of St. Andrew is located in the old part of Viareggio. It was built at the behest of the Duke of Lucca, Charles Louis of Bourbon, and was assigned to the "Servants of Mary". The building was built in 1842 together with the adjoining rectory, designed by Michele Cervelli: linear style, inspired by the classicism of the Restoration. Inside, it will find interesting works of art, many relics and the tomb of St. Anthony Maria Pucci.

Potrebbero interessarti