The Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul was completed in 1675. Severely damaged by the earthquake of 1693, it was completely restored and enlarged (white stone facade with columns to gush and bell tower) designed by Pietro Paolo Vasta in 1740. Inside it can admire paintings by Giacinto Platania, Matteo Ragonesi, Pietro Paolo Vasta and Alessandro Vasta (author also of the two frescoes in the Chapel of Divine Love). The Chapel of Divine Love and the Crypt were the subject of recent restoration that has brought back the original eighteenth-century appearance. The new altar has a stylized structure with marble panels that recall the various moments of the liturgical year.