The Basilica of the Most Holy Redeemer is a landmark building designed by the architect Andrea Palladio in 1577, on the Island of Giudecca. Inside are works by Domenico Tintoretto, Veronese, Palma the Younger, Francesco Bassano, Alvise Vivarini, Pietro della Vecchia. The Church is bound to Capuchin Fathers, which determine both the site plant and the decorative, in accordance with Rule of poverty, preferring brick and clay for the construction of the beautiful capitals in the Church. The plant comes from the harmonic composition of the nave, the side chapels, the tricora cell and choir. Particularly effective the diagonal that cut of the pillars of the dome. Palladio's project was completed by Antonio da Ponte in 1592. The interior has a nave with a rectangular plant, with impressive side chapels and a transept made up of three apses communicating with the large central dome, from which depart two thin intersection cylindrical bell towers with conical roofs. The white marble facade is one of the most wonderful examples of classical inspiration that made Palladio so famous: four triangular gables and a penthouse rectangular intersect in a contrast of smooth surfaces, pilasters and lunettes with statues.