Villa Margherita c
Parco

Villa Margherita

Trapani Tempo di lettura: meno di 1 minuto

Born shortly after the unification of Italy, but is open to the public in 1889, dedicated to Queen Margherita of Savoy. The Park covers about 21.000 square meters and has four entrances: the main one is located on Viale Regina Margherita. Houses inside aviaries with various species of birds and five columns with Doric capitals were part of the ancient Garibaldi Teather, destroyed during the Second World War. Every summer, from the late nineteenth century, in the Ficus Square are held performances of opera music of "Luglio Musicale Trapanese".

Potrebbero interessarti