Original building dates back to the mid-seventeenth but after a collapse in 1696, it was rebuilt on a design by Vincenzo Cascio. The facade, divided by "campanedda" local stone, presents a first order caratterizzata by cornices, pilasters and broken pediments, and a second order enriched by Baroque elements, scrolls, statues and a central window. The main entrance has four twisted columns, Baroque decorations and a gable raised. The interior has three naves, with columns and serliana arches, decorated with stucco by Bartolomeo Sanseverino. Following a recent restoration we can admire marble icon depicting the Virgin Mary and the wooden closet of the sacristy. The organ, painted with flowers and gold lacquer, is of 1711.