Fraz. San Vittorino, Pizzoli, (L'Aquila)
Built on a previous building, the church was consecrated in 1170, as a memorial plaque on the right wall of the nave records. The apse and the right arm of the transept, where architectural fragments from Amiternum were walled, belong to the former building. The structure is at Latin cross with a single long nave. The apse is decorated with thirteenth-century frescoes, attributed to the Master of San Silvestro; the transept before it is as long as the nave.