Built in 1905 by the mayor Bonanno, who named it Villa Bonanno, is a magnificent garden always open, located in Victory Square, behind the Palace of the Normans. In the garden - planted with palm trees - are visible statues and busts of famous people of Palermo. Also in the garden, were found the remains of Roman patrician houses with mosaics: notable are the mosaics of the seasons and Orpheus, now kept in the National Archaeological Museum. Adjacent to the villa is the fountain with its monument to Philip V, a work of nineteenth-century made by Nuncio Morello. It seems that the fountain was designed in 1661 by Carlo d'Aprile, with the participation of the Serpotta.