St. Gaetano's Church, belonged to the Theatine Fathers, is located in Ortale Square. In 1652 was founded the Congregation of the Oratory Church of St. Mary of Suffrage and the Fathers were able to build you up, on the upper floors, their monastery, and next the Church. The facade has a portal in tufa stone, the work of seventeenth-century roglianesi masters. The interior, with a nave in Baroque style, was decorated by Saverio Presta. On the right of the nave stand out a wooden crucifix, eighteenth century work by Baldassare de Blasio, and the St. Rita's Chapel with a statue of Santa and a painting of Saint Lucia, both nineteenth century. On the left, is the SS. Sacramento's Chapel, which contains wooden sculptures of the Sacred Heart. On the ceiling of the nave, are oils on canvas in the guise of frescoes, painted by Emilio Lusi from Rose in 1952. The dome of the apse has frescoes by Septimius Tancredi from Pietrafitta. On the main altar stands the Holy Family, work of an anonymous painter of the early seventeenth century. To the right of the altar is a wooden bust of St. Gaetano of the eighteenth century, while on the left there is a statue of St. Joseph. Another interesting piece of art from the early fifteenth century is a small marble statue in the round of the Madonna delle Grazie with the child. In the sacristy there are several statues, a reliquary cross, a cabinet of 1859 and a painting by G. Cremonese with Our Lady of the Rosary (1888).