The main place of worship of Courmayeur, in Abbé Henry Square, present Church was consecrated in 1742 by Pierre-François de Sales, bishop of Aosta, and is work by craftsmen from Valsesia. The facade, simple to plaster, is asymmetric for the insertion of the steeple preceded by a staircase. The interior has a rectangular plant, no apse, and is divided into three naves room punctuated by six rectangular pillars. The interior was decorated in the early eighteenth century by Giacomo Gnifetti, and in 1957 by painter Nino Pirlato. In 1941 it was placed a greater crucified by sculptor Emilio Musso. On the altar is a rectangular window closed by a stained glass window depicting Saint Panteleimon. On the sides of presbytery there are two altars eighteenth, two other altars of the nineteenth century closed the aisles.